Nickel Use in Society
Nickel Metal - the Facts
How Nickel is Produced
Where & Why Nickel is Used
Materials Selection & Use
Architecture & Construction
Energy & Power
Food & Beverage
Pulp & Paper
Nickel-Containing Materials - Properties
Health Science, Environmental Science & Safe Use
Safe Use of Nickel & Nickel Compounds
Human Health Science
Sustainability & Regulatory Compliance
GHS of Classification & Labelling of Chemicals
Life Cycle Management
Life Cycle Assessments
Life Cycle Data
Nickel Stocks & Flows
Nickel Risk Assessment
David Chen appointed Manager, Public Policy, China
June 06, 2017
- We are pleased to announce that David Chen joined the Nickel Institute as Manager, Public Policy, China.
New infographic: Nickel is part of the solution to tackle climate change
May 24, 2017
- Nickel and nickel alloys play a crucial role in the production of renewable energy – enabling clean power to be a central part of our effort to tackle global warming.
Want to know more about bioavailable metals?
April 18, 2017
- Visit the new Metals in the environment website for access to a spectrum of resources: from animated videos on key concepts to fact sheets and scientific publications on metals bioavailability and mixtures.
Nickel Magazine Vol 31-3 available now in English and Russian!
February 15, 2017
- In this issue of Nickel, we look at the role nickel plays in the food supply chain from the milking parlour, to food and beverage processing equipment and cutlery.
NI supports Joint Declaration on EU Industrial Strategy
February 17, 2017
- The Nickel Institute has joined over 90 EU associations to call for the European institutions and the Member States to create more jobs and growth in Europe.
AVAILABLE NOW: Report from the WS on NACD organized in June in Chicago by the NI!
November 16, 2016
- The summary report from the Workshop on Nickel Allergic Contact Dermatitis organized by the Nickel Institute in Chicago is now available!
Eurometaux launches new website
October 25, 2016
- Eurometaux, the European non-ferrous metals association, has launched its new website this week, giving a modern face for the collective metals industry.
New infographic: Nickel Recycling
October 04, 2016
- Recycling nickel is an important factor in nickel life-cycle and an important contributor to global sustainability.
From words to action
September 22, 2016
- Join Eurometaux on 20 October to debate the future of EU chemicals policy, and possible implications for our sector and others.
New publication - Waste no water
September 20, 2016
- Discover how nickel-containing materials assist at every step of the water system from collection to distribution!
Nickel Magazine Vol 31-2 available now!
August 30, 2016
- This month the latest issue of Nickel magazine looks at how nickel helps to address water scarcity, desalination, distribution networks and more.
Tweets by @NickelInstitute